Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sly's Condo







Get a load of these digs! I never thought I’d have my own “condo” in Mazatlan!
The décor is a bit over the top - all sparkly and glitzy . . . and it’s pretty crowded with all the other inhabitants . . . and the web I'm spinning here is made of silver and pearls, which has me a bit concerned. I'm not sure how I'm going to catch enough flies and bugs to feed this group without the appropriate sticky stuff I'm used to producing.
The condo isn’t nearly as spacious as the Oregon home I’m used to and it doesn’t really have that Douglas fir fragrance, but I’m certainly willing to be flexible! I know good housing can be hard to come by down here, and BIG families gather together at this time of year to celebrate . . . you know, the cousins and in-laws and their pets.
Looks like it’s my year to host the holiday festivities!



At least I’m dressed to party!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys! Well, guess what you are missing in your homeland? 6" of snow in OC. Brrrr! 29 degrees and falling.. We miss you, can we come over? Jim and Kathy