Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sly's New Lady Love!




Oh La La! Larry and Bonnie returned from one last shopping trip to the Oaxaca artisan market with some VERY thoughtful gifts for me! I was absolutely stunned by the beauty of the long-legged Latina spider they introduced as my traveling companion. I understand that there was a similar spider at the market – another attractive female – but with black with red markings and a shady past. She had a bit of an attitude……. only liked male spiders if they were dipped in spicy salsa and served with cold cerbeza.
Larry seemed to be leaning toward the darker side…but Bonnie’s wishes prevailed and the more charming Latina joined our traveling family…….. We dined on the local specialty – chapulinas – grasshoppers. What a treat! My goodness, that girl has an appetite!

LARRY’S COMMENTS:
I’m sorry for all of you that have taken an interest in Bon’s blog. I really don’t know what happened to her this year but if she continues with this “SLY” thing, I’m seriously thinking about committing her for psychiatric evaluation.
Larry

No comments: